Is it really November?

Is it just me or is this school year flying by?  

Stop!  Right now!

Think about your kids on the very first day of school.  Give yourself a pat on the back for how far YOU'VE brought them!  You did this!  You are AMAZING!

Now that we're all feeling good, let me show you something we added to our room this week!



I love using my sensory bin for some extra holiday fun.  The kids had a blast digging in the corn to find matching upper and lowercase turkeys.  We did beginning sounds, too!


Oh, by the way, we shucked the corn, too!  Yeah, we live in a farming community!

Next week I can change it up.  This product also has real and nonsense words, sight words, and numbers!


Click on this link to find it in my TPT store!






I love this so much that I'm going to make one for Christmas, too.  If you follow my store, I'm sending a sneak peek freebie to you!
Please leave a comment and let me know how you use your sensory box.


Maybe we can't all be stars - 
 But we can all shine!
Holly

No comments

Back to Top